Bedmond Academy
May 10 2018

Supporting Special Educational/ Additional Needs


SEND Information Report

Who to talk to if your child has special education needs

If you think your child may have special educational needs, please contact the class teacher, who will liaise with our school SENDCO, Miss Tuit, and any external professionals as appropriate.

Children and Young People’s Services work together to plan and co-ordinate services for children and young people who have additional needs. Additional needs means any child or young person with a need type of: cognition and learning; Communication and Interaction; Social, Emotional, Mental Health and Sensory and/or Physical Need.